Weight Watcher's Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Terrible. I lost about a stone from January to March but I couldn't take dieting any longer. I've put on all that and more in just a few weeks. I can't stop eating, feeling pretty hopeless at the moment

I'm a bit like that, I reckon I could do just about anything for around 3 weeks before throwing in the towel. I'm now trying running at a tiny deficit sometimes losing nothing but not gaining feels like a bit of a win right now. I have lost a little without really feeling like I'm trying.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm still using the 'eat only when hungry... and, are you REALLY hungry?' approach. I was set to eat a biggish meal this evening but decided that I wasn't hungry enough to bother so I just had a bowl of porridge instead. I'll have a mug of tea and a snack of a couple of Brazil nuts, 5 or 6 walnut halves and a few raisins soon when I put the TV on. I'll have tonight's planned meal tomorrow night instead.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
My diet started on January 1st, although my weekly weight loss has slowed considerably I have now lost exactly 2 stones or 12.7 Kgs, pleased with that.
I’ve done very little cycling but I’ve just started regular run/walks with my dog. I plan on getting back on the saddle now that the weather is improving.

Last edited:
Top Bottom