Weight Watcher's Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Timmo

I meant 12st 6lbs haha

(Cheers)

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Update 21.09.11 Getting there :biggrin:

20.12.10 18 stone 6 (117 kgs)
06.09.11 16 stone 13 (107 kgs
21.09.11 16 stone 6 (104.55 kgs)

Target 12 stone (76 kgs)

lulubel

Über Member
My rate of loss has slowed a bit since the last time I posted, but it's still going in the right direction (and I'm not putting in much effort) so I can't complain.

5/5 - 9st 10 (start weight)
18/8 - 8st 9
25/8 - 8st 8.1
1/9 - 8st 6
8/9 - 8st 5.6
15/9 - 8st 5.1
22/9 - 8st 5
29/9 - 8st 4.6

Since the beginning of September, I've had a bit of a deficit going on, but it's somewhere short of 250 calories a day, I think, hence the slower loss. Last time I did this, I stopped trying at 8st 7, and the cycling just did the rest, so I'm hoping for a repeat of that. I'm a few years older, though, so that might be wishful thinking!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
4F...what height are you?

I'm 6ft 2in and I've set myself a target of 14.5st.
I don't know about 4F but I'm 6' 1", a medium build and I am still very flabby at 14.5 stone (39-40" waist).

I'm aiming for 12.5 stone and will reassess my goals when I finally get there. (I know I'm too thin below 12 stone, and still a bit flabby at 13 stone.)

potsy

Rambler
4F...what height are you?

I'm 6ft 2in and I've set myself a target of 14.5st.

I think I remember 4f being 5' 7" or thereabouts, I am similar and would ideally like to get to 12st by the end of next year, this years target of 13st 2lb is realistic and I have only 6lbs to go.

Had a very good August and have stayed steady throughout September, pleased with that as I have been a right greedy git at times, the fact I've ridden almost 600 miles this month has stopped me putting any weight on :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 1258

I don't know about 4F but I'm 6' 1", a medium build and I am still very flabby at 14.5 stone (39-40" waist).

I'm aiming for 12.5 stone and will reassess my goals when I finally get there. (I know I'm too thin below 12 stone, and still a bit flabby at 13 stone.)

Go for it Colin! You'll be able to stay with me on the hills if you do. :biggrin: I've lost a stone this year, I'm 5' 6" and was up to 12 stone, I'm now down to 11 stone, I could drop a bit more but the weight loss plateaued after a while and I called a halt to proceedings.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!

Er, what I should have written is "I dream of being 14.5 stone again even though I am still very flabby at that weight (39-40" waist)" - I'm currently stable at about 15.5 stone! :blush:

4F

I think I remember 4f being 5' 7" or thereabouts, I am similar and would ideally like to get to 12st by the end of next year, this years target of 13st 2lb is realistic and I have only 6lbs to go.

Had a very good August and have stayed steady throughout September, pleased with that as I have been a right greedy git at times, the fact I've ridden almost 600 miles this month has stopped me putting any weight on :thumbsup:

Yep spot on, 5'7

Weigh in today 16 stone 3, a couple of weeks and it will be 15 something for the first time in years
biggrin.gif

potsy

Rambler
Tonight's weigh-in....lost 3lbs....happy with that.

Total loss = 110lbs

Onwards and upwards downwards!

:biggrin:

Very impressive :thumbsup:

My illusions on getting to my target are fading fast, seem to have started my 'winter weight gain' already.
Still cycling a lot of miles which is keeping the weight almost stable(1-2 lbs gained), but I have no chance of losing any more until I stop this constant snacking.
Need to do another month of calorie counting to get back on track, maybe the whole of November as a good run into Christmas.

4F

Very impressive :thumbsup:

My illusions on getting to my target are fading fast, seem to have started my 'winter weight gain' already.
Still cycling a lot of miles which is keeping the weight almost stable(1-2 lbs gained), but I have no chance of losing any more until I stop this constant snacking.
Need to do another month of calorie counting to get back on track, maybe the whole of November as a good run into Christmas.

Go on Potsy you can do it, and excellent work JimBR :bravo:

I am really hoping that on Tuesday (my next weigh in) I will be 15 stone something (it will be the first time in a very long time). The aim then is 14 stone something by the end of the year.

Top Bottom