Welcome to C+ Forumers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lenny

I was Eyeball Tickler on C+, had less than 100 posts, don't think anybody knew me really but I've signed up to both here and BikeRadar and so far this place just seems a good deal better. The forum layout is great.

Dickie

Hello all Im a bit late.

Joc

hello all,

long time Champion C+ lurker (100 posts in 4 years). Good to see lots of old C+ names here and the race section looks much nicer too.

Real shame to see the C+ forum go.

joc

Joc said:
hello all,

long time Champion C+ lurker (100 posts in 4 years). Good to see lots of old C+ names here and the race section looks much nicer too.

Real shame to see the C+ forum go.

joc
So is this the beginning of a series of late nights trying to keep up with your frenzied output?
Or is your next post due some time in August? :blush: :eek:

barq

Hi everyone

Just dipping my toes in the water. So far I'm seeing lots of familiar names from C+, and it seems a nice compact friendly place.

Hello everyone,

Wondered where everyone had gone - it's always the same, you go away for a week, come back and they've changed all the bus routes or something.....

This is nice though, Hi everyone!

Morrisette

catwoman

Hello all. I used to post a bit on C+ and was sorry to see it go. Didn't much like BikeRadar so was pleased to find information about this site.
Had about 400 posts to C+ over about 4 years or so therefore am not a prolific poster but I shall enjoy having a look and joining in.
Nice to see some familiar names and some blasts from the past on this site. :eek:

wezleywez

Hello everyone

I lurked around CP for a while and I found BR a bit messy. Good to see some unhealthy interest in this site.

1 commuter
1 singlespeed
1 half built singlespeed
1 quarter built road bike

Wezleywez

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
better late than ...

after all these years and so few posts (c+), still decided to keep my old user name ...

will venture elswhere to

beckc

Excellent - here's another refugee from C+ after the briefest sujourn at the execrable Bike Radar.

All seems sound here to me.

Top Bottom