Welcome to C+ Forumers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
littlestwoo said:
Hi,

Never used C+ forum but stumbled across BikeRadar while searching for a forum to join.

Usually spent my time in DIYMigWelding.co.uk (another life!) and was looking for somewhere bike related with a similar helpful theme.

Hope this is the place, pleased to meet you all!

Steve
welcome aboard. i'm in anglesey from sunday, camping. can you sort the weather out for us mate? :?:

Domeo

Hello everybody. You all thought that I wouldn't be able to find you. Don't worry i'll revert to my browsing in the background. Has the multiply personality gob turned up yet?

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Aha, so this is where everyone has gone to...

Bikeradar staff have been somewhat rattled by all defections, they have taken to deleting any post which has a link to Cycle Chat in it, actions speak louder that words...

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Arch][quote=frog said:
Another escapee here. Wonder if the guards at bikeradar have discovered the tunnel yet :blush:

Hee hee! BTW, I've put my teaspoon back in the secret hiding place.

I'm just wondering what they're going to say in this months mag in the "This month on the Forum" column... I don't get the mag all that often, but I'll be having a peek in Smiths if I can...

"This month on the fourm - wev'e moved! Oh. Where is everyone?" :eek:[/quote]

That would explain why they keep deleting any post which refers to Cycle Chat!! Maybe they will come up with a new column "This month on Cycle Chat" :laugh:

They haven`t removed them all, alecstilleyedye has some still showing. I dont think any of mine have gone and I have seen one or two others about. I wondered if the overall content or context of the post containing the link had something to do with it.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Yorkshireman said:
They haven`t removed them all, alecstilleyedye has some still showing. I dont think any of mine have gone and I have seen one or two others about. I wondered if the overall content or context of the post containing the link had something to do with it.

Thankful some of the links have been missed, john_stevenson said that they were actively removing links to Cycle Chat because they were spam!

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Yorkshireman said:

possibly because all of my posts carry a link and an invitation to this forum :eek:

Hello

Thought I'd give this place a try. Seems to me that the old c+ers are spread between ACF if you want to talk about cycling and this place if you want to talk to/at cyclists. Suspect that BR will get its act together eventually and we can all be one unhappy disfunctional family again. Until then, I'm happy to lurk and occasionally post here.

Top Bottom