Welcome to C+ Forumers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Yoo Hoo!

bonj said:
well we don't want rothbook he's an idiot.
Christ almighty no.... :?:
That poisonous idiot was the main reason I quit forumming for over a year. He was actually starting to make me hate cyclists. Way to go....
Anyway, do we really want him dragging his Safespeed chums over here? I'm convinced he's being paid by Smith.

Chuffy][quote=bonj said:
That poisonous idiot was the main reason I quit forumming for over a year. He was actually starting to make me hate cyclists. Way to go....
Anyway, do we really want him dragging his Safespeed chums over here? I'm convinced he's being paid by Smith.[/quote]

Funnily enough, it had occurred to me that Smith would get a lot less publicity if it wasn't for rothbook.

Patrick Stevens][quote=Chuffy][quote=bonj said:
Anyway, do we really want him dragging his Safespeed chums over here? I'm convinced he's being paid by Smith.[/quote]

Funnily enough, it had occurred to me that Smith would get a lot less publicity if it wasn't for rothbook.[/quote]
There's some weird and unpleasant chemistry going on there I reckon....

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I never thought I'd use these words but here goes: in defence of Rothbook (managed to type them), he did get a grip of himself towards the end of CP and managed to be polite at least to those who had been picking him up for is unbelievable rudeness and I think that is worthy of encouragement. That said, I know exactly what you mean Chuffy. If he does come over he just needs to be gripped from the word go.

Of course he won't be coming over as he told us all that we shouldn't whinge and should stick with BR.

[quote name='Andy in Sig]I never thought I'd use these words but here goes: in defence of Rothbook (managed to type them)' date=' he did get a grip of himself towards the end of CP and managed to be polite at least to those who had been picking him up for is unbelievable rudeness and I think that is worthy of encouragement. That said, I know exactly what you mean Chuffy. If he does come over he just needs to be [b']gripped [/b]from the word go.

Of course he won't be coming over as he told us all that we shouldn't whinge and should stick with BR.[/quote]
I think the words you really need there are 'shot on sight'. Fair enough, but I was so sick of him by the time I gave up that I would find it very, very hard to give him the time of day, let alone credit for being less offensive than usual. At the end of the day he was the one who dragged the cats to C+, ending in the 2005 exodus. I'll never forgive him for that.
Sorry, last word on the subject from me otherwise I'll turn rabid and that would be a shame on here. As Nietsche said, "Battle not with monsters lest ye become one" or summat like that.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Tony said:
Hello.......

Is this the 'catholic' Tony, meaning the only universal and one true Tony? I hope it is not some ex-politician or something with too much time on his hands .... :?:

bonj2

Patrick Stevens][quote=Chuffy][quote=bonj said:

Funnily enough, it had occurred to me that Smith would get a lot less publicity if it wasn't for rothbook.[/quote]

have we considered that rothbook actually IS Paul Smith?

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
Ladies and gentlemen......how do.

What on earth's going on at that chimps' tea party of a replacement forum?

U

User169

Hello - I infrequently posted on C+ under the moniker "Hackney Carriage", but have changed user name to reflect current circumstances.

I have to say, I always rather enjoyed Rothbook's various incarnations. He had the best insults, even if they were somewhat Chris Morrisesque.

Top Bottom