Welcome to C+ Forumers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello everyone. I didn't feel very comfortable in the new place.

Arch

Married to Night Train
[quote name=""]
Now all we need is Gillan' date=' Bonj, Spire and a couple from the other side, and the fighting can begin.[/quote']
Better hang on for Spen and TT :blush: :rolleyes: .

Tony is off touring in the Med somewhere. He'll find the Marie Celeste when he gets back.

Should we leave a note pinned to the door telling where we've gone...?

Cab

Thanks for the welcome. I have my own name again. You've no idea how much I loathed and despised being 'Cabcp'. I mean, try saying it.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Well, there's War and Peace, the Ring Cycle, Lord of the Rings, The Archers, and the ongoing saga between Stevens and Arch. The latter is something no-one would ever want to miss. Best to experience it live, rather than having to wait until a film is made of it. :blush:

mcr

Veteran
Hello - another refugee from the headache-inducing radar - and I've taken the opportunity to rename myself (formerly bucksmatt). I didn't contribute much to the other place, admittedly, but was a regular lurker, enjoying reading the banter when I should have been doing something else (a danger of working from home). Just think of me as the quiet one in the corner...

Matthew

Re: Hola!

Flying_Monkey said:
Hi! :blush:

I was trying to restore some sanity to bikeradar, but have decided not to bother anymore...

Seems nicer over here.

Oh no it isn't you commie tree hugger. :rolleyes:

Nice to see you though.

I'll have a quiet word with redders and try to tempt him across by telling him that Future are selling the Bikeradar membership list to the Tories. :thumbsup:

trj977

Über Member
Hi

Never a big poster, about 7 in a year, more of a lurker but always found C+ informative, interesting and amusing.

Not the feeling I was getting on the bikeradar site.

This is looking like a better bet.

mosschops2

Afternoon All!! Seems I'm behind the first wave of people!!

So. Where to start.

Seems quite easy fo get around.

Same funny bunch of smilies.

Coloured background - bliss to the eyes....

Lots of familiar people.

Any chairs spare?

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Keith Oates said:
Glad to see so many familiar names and the cafe looks clean and tidy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got more posts than Keith Oates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom