Welcome to C+ Forumers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickwill

Yet another refuge from the soulless new town across the road.:rolleyes:
I've just had a look around and this seems much more my sort of place. :blush:

pat1

nickwill said:
Yet another refuge from the soulless new town across the road.:rolleyes:
I've just had a look around and this seems much more my sort of place. :blush:

Same here. They put a CP on the back of my username. Nice to see some familiar names.

Bikeradar feels as though I am standing in the middle of a busy city and can't find anyone I know. Here feels familiar. Hi!

mosschops2

Not meaning to be rude, 'ranything, but if I may ask, what was happening before we arrived??

It seems like a decent enough site - a little more velovision than C+, which I don't mind at all (since I have neither a recumbent nor a roadbike!), but noone seems to have posted. Like ever.

Or did they just get a makeover as well, but without the brusque dumping into a stark whiteout of multiplicity that br is??

Or maybe they did, and were in such despair about the rolling eye smiley that they left to go somewhere more serene, with fewer fora???!!! :blush: [/i]

rgisme

Oh hello everybody :rolleyes: Fancy meeting you all here. I must say this place looks a bit more manageable and readable than the other one. Nicer colour scheme too :blush:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
mosschops2 said:
Afternoon All!! Seems I'm behind the first wave of people!!

So. Where to start.

Seems quite easy fo get around.

Same funny bunch of smilies.

Coloured background - bliss to the eyes....

Lots of familiar people.

Any chairs spare?

so who's following who now mosschops2 :blush: :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Hi there. only c300 posts in 3 years "lurking" on C+ :rolleyes: like several others who have already posted here.

Am happy to see a lot of the old names (without certain people, it would be like watching, for example, Have I Got News For You, without Merton and Hislop!) :thumbsup:

Had a quick look at "that other place" but just didn't feel right :blush:

migmiller

Now, isn't this nice.

Having ventured into the bikeradar place it is somewhat scary to think they've knocked down your old house and built a multistorey.

Comforting though to find it there after all.

It feels good to be home :blush:

Top Bottom