Well I did it first 100 mile ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skinnydog1973

Well i finally made it home after finishing my first 100 mile ride it was a good ride but i dont think i will do it again in a hurry, my average speed was 15 mph but there was 7664ft of climbing i am so pleased to do it as i have only been cycling for 4 months and my biggest ride before that was only 50 miles if someone knows how to upload the ride from strava give me a shout and i will put it on, cheers

Well done, especially that climb rate. The easiest way is to go to your ride on strava and copy the address from the address bar and paste here.
http://app.strava.com/activities/64892933

D

Deleted member 23692

Well done... Harttside and Killhope Cross (twice) too!

Well i finally made it home after finishing my first 100 mile ride it was a good ride but i dont think i will do it again in a hurry, my average speed was 15 mph but there was 7664ft of climbing i am so pleased to do it as i have only been cycling for 4 months and my biggest ride before that was only 50 miles if someone knows how to upload the ride from strava give me a shout and i will put it on, cheers
Nice one Skinnydog, really good going around that area.

T

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Blimey, well done! :bravo:

You may not feel like doing another one at the moment but I bet you will start thinking about it in a few weeks time.

Copy the highlight text in the address bar like this
Capture.JPG

On the ride you want to post on here, then just ctrl-v or shift-insert or right click your mouse and paste (all do the same thing)
Blimey, well done! :bravo:

You may not feel like doing another one at the moment but I bet you will start thinking about it in a few weeks time.
I am not even planning on doing one.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I am not even planning on doing one.
It's not compulsory! :thumbsup:

It just happens to be a nice distance - long enough to be a bit of a challenge, but something that can be achieved without having to train for years or kill yourself with the effort of completing it.

I'd like to do a double imperial century one day but that would be my limit.

It's not compulsory! :thumbsup:

It just happens to be a nice distance - long enough to be a bit of a challenge, but something that can be achieved without having to train for years or kill yourself with the effort of completing it.

I'd like to do a double imperial century one day but that would be my limit.
My challenge is being outside more than 2-3 hrs, I have done it, like when I rode to York for the WNBR, I get extremely anxious, I work on it, Tuesdays and Fridays (Tues to the photo group, Fri to group therapy), these are safe places for me, so when I leave it's almost like I have left the house, so I have up to three hours or so, which means on these days I can be out for up to 6 hours or so. I did 43miles on Tues in 2:49 and 42 on Wed in 2:37, today so far 32 in 1:56, but I can nip out and do a 10-20 mile (depends which I do) local run.

Top Bottom