Well , Ive been called some things ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
I was walking across the car park to the Pound shop in Lakeside , there was a young woman getting her small children into her car , the kids were waving and shouting at me , I couldn’t make out what it was about , as I got nearer I could hear them shouting ‘hello Bob , mistaken identity I thought , the Lady was also smiling , I was totally in the dark about this , as I got to them , the woman says ‘they think your Bob that Builder !!’
I’d left my hard hat and hi viz on !!
:smile:

kapelmuur

Veteran
Last summer, while riding in full lycra, I passed a group of children who were doing their cycling proficiency.

One little lad saw me and shouted excitedly, "look, look, a professional!"

As a grey haired 70 year old I was, and remain, extremely pleased and flattered.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
I was walking across the car park to the Pound shop in Lakeside , there was a young woman getting her small children into her car , the kids were waving and shouting at me , I couldn’t make out what it was about , as I got nearer I could hear them shouting ‘hello Bob , mistaken identity I thought , the Lady was also smiling , I was totally in the dark about this , as I got to them , the woman says ‘they think your Bob that Builder !!’
I’d left my hard hat and hi viz on !!
:smile:

You made their day!

Top Bottom