Well let's talk about the C word.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I’m getting a Specialized Align MIPS helmet. At £40 it’s worth a punt. My old non MIPS version is getting a bit horrible and scruffy on the straps and hasn’t cleaned up well.

I’m also getting a Mavic Jersey which was reduced from £90 to £25 from my local bike shop.

Other than that I don’t think anything else will be bike or cycling related.

I’d like Raynor Winns new book which is a follow up to The Salt Path to read how her and hubby are doing now and perhaps Mountains According to G.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I don't need anything, but that Garmin Explore offer on Amazon was too good to turn down, so MrsF has sent it to Santa. I have two older Garmins that work fine.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sorry for being the party pooper, but all I want for Christmas is not to have one, and this looks like being the first year that my dream will come true! :laugh:

(I always fantasised about going away somewhere scenic which has decent weather in December/January, and cycling right through the Christmas/New Year madness and just ignoring it all. The problems with that plan are (1) I can't afford it, and (2) Where could I go anyway where the locals wouldn't be doing the 'celebrations' either? :whistle:)

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Nothing....well a Covid vaccine that works would be nice, but that could be a pain in the arse :sad:

Julia9054

Guru
Sorry for being the party pooper, but all I want for Christmas is not to have one, and this looks like being the first year that my dream will come true! :laugh:

(I always fantasised about going away somewhere scenic which has decent weather in December/January, and cycling right through the Christmas/New Year madness and just ignoring it all. The problems with that plan are (1) I can't afford it, and (2) Where could I go anyway where the locals wouldn't be doing the 'celebrations' either? :whistle:)
My fantasy is to skip the whole thing and go skiing.
I'm never allowed though because other people

Top Bottom