Well thats one way to deal with a bike thief...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
LoL :sad:,

Now if they actually killed him that would have been a bit extreme, that was just reasonable force :wacko:

Crankarm

Guru
Pity they didn't use live ammunition :sad:. What did they use, paint or rubber bullets? They should have branded him like a calf with the word "Thief" on his ar$e.

thomas

the tank engine
HLaB said:
LoL ;),

Now if they actually killed him that would have been a bit extreme, that was just reasonable force :biggrin:

With a paintball gun? lol. I always wished I say the person who stole my bike cycling off...just so I could have run and tackled them :biggrin:

wafflycat

That'll smart... paintball hits *hurt*

Mind you, it looks like a staged event, not a real one.

battered

Guru
Shame said thief wasn't round here, paint balls would have been the least of his worries.

Reminds me of a tale about a Joint Services mountaineering expedition to the Himalaya. One of them was from Sheffield, all were very fit, being Marines/Special Forces background. They met up in a pub in Sheffield and did some advanced "planning" before returning to the house. The first car pulled up to find a burglary in progress so the resident steamed into said burglars, and in local parlance "gave them a bloody good hiding". They were just approaching the point of deciding that they'd probably had enough and should be allowed to crawl off with dire warnings about what would happen if they were ever seen again, when the second car pulled up. "What d'you mean, burglars? Your house? Here? These lads? *Bastards*. I *F***IN HATE* burglars". A second severe beating ensued before the unfortunate burglars were eventually let go, having doubtlessly been kicked down the road a few times just to emphasise the fact that they were never to return.

Top Bottom