Well then , I'm a Grandad !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSOh

Über Member
Congrats

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Congratulations. Grandkids are great, Great Grandkids even better (We've got 3 now)

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
First Grandchild , Baby Girl , born in Brisbane this morning to my Oldest Son and his Wife ,
Nice feeling ,
How old are you,may i ask? My brother is having a crisis. Not only is he 60 this year but he's recently found out he's going to become a grandad:ohmy: . It wouldn't bother me,as i remember fondly me carrying our daughter in one of those rucksack type frames on my back,walking the hills around here for miles and miles.:heat:. I've asked brother if he could fetch his grandsprog round here and let me use him/her as part of my exercise regime. He's the type to say yes,so i'd better order one of these again.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/tony-snugli-framed-backpack-child-carrier-with-rain-cover-/232686815865

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
Many many Thanks for all the likes and replies folks , don't know when I'll get over there , have to see how things go , my second eldest Lad who is in Queensland also announced his engagement not long ago , so next year I'd say ,two birds one stone !
@Accy cyclist , I am 65 years young now ! and going pretty well !

Top Bottom