Wensleydale half cheese

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew 14

My friend has asked me to do the cycle leg of a half triathlon (you can do it as a team) . It's only 20 miles he said ok I can do 20 miles no problem sounds easy where does the route go . This is the route and it's not easy http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/114674851
I gave it a go today and did it in one hour twenty nine minutes I was hoping to do it in under one thirty so pleased with my time . It was quite windy today and I haven't been out much this year and need to loose that last half stone but I think I can knock 5 to 10 mins off my time with a lot of training . I think it will be good to have a goal to get me out I have been a bit lax with the weather not being to good of late . The fastest time last year was 1h 5min which is just mad . Any way wish me luck

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Good luck!
Some very hilly roads in that neck of the woods. I cycled from Sedburgh to Hawes on Wednesday (as part of a longer route) - a hilly road, wind and rain in my face. Reckoned I'd earned the chips I had in Hawes!

Some training, and a calm day, should see your time come down a bit.

OP
OP
A

Andrew 14

Good luck!
Some very hilly roads in that neck of the woods. I cycled from Sedburgh to Hawes on Wednesday (as part of a longer route) - a hilly road, wind and rain in my face. Reckoned I'd earned the chips I had in Hawes!

Some training, and a calm day, should see your time come down a bit.
A very long route if you cycled from Bristol hope it didn't rain all the way

Top Bottom