We're all going to die - sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I don't know how it will happen exactly but I do know it will be all my fault when the world ends today.

Since we got the new microwave, I've managed to reach the off button with exactly one second left of the countdown in order to avert the catastrophic disaster we're going to face if I don't and this morning, for the first time ever - Mission: Impossible music going through my mind - I missed it by milliseconds! Yeah, like I'm the only one who does that!

So I don't know how it will happen, I only know it will so, once again, it was wonderful knowing you all...well, most....and I wave you a tearful goodbye. Sniff, goodbye everybody......goodb....

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Maybe you should just grill stuff?

I don't know how it will happen exactly but I do know it will be all my fault when the world ends today.

Since we got the new microwave, I've managed to reach the off button with exactly one second left of the countdown in order to avert the catastrophic disaster we're going to face if I don't and this morning, for the first time ever - Mission: Impossible music going through my mind - I missed it by milliseconds! Yeah, like I'm the only one who does that!

So I don't know how it will happen, I only know it will so, once again, it was wonderful knowing you all...well, most....and I wave you a tearful goodbye. Sniff, goodbye everybody......goodb....

At least we know who to blame.

D

Deleted member 26715

[Sigmund Freud on]
Why do you feel the need to switch off the microwave before it gets to zero? Is it something to do with seeing the light at the end of the birthing canal?
[Sigmund Freud off]

Don’t be so flippin ridiculous. If you want to know how the world will really end with a microwave, just leave it a bit dirty without wiping every time....apparently.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Yep, I do it when warming the milk in my cereal on working days. Catching that split second between one second left and the beeps of disaster.
But as well as world catastrophe on the microwave, I also play chicken with the fuel warning light on my car. - Much to Mrs B's bewilderment or annoyance depending upon her mood. :laugh:

Top Bottom