We're getting there

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Why wait!
:smile::wacko:

domtyler

Über Member
It must be a lot warmer in South London than North then, I was freezing and there was almost frost on the ground.

OP
OP
walker

walker

I did still have m overshoes on this morning, and I've got my Leg warmers for the return leg tonight, but We are getting there, I can feel it.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Can I ask a question. Does shaving your legs SERIOUSLY make you go much faster? IMHO it's no better a look for blokes than UNSHAVEN legs is a good look for girls. I just think it's a bit odd. But if you tell me you really notice a difference.....?

Bigtallfatbloke

It was bloody freezing today...sorry but my shorts are staying in the drawer for a while yet!

Shaving legs cant really make that much a difference surely? ..erm..on blokes mean

OP
OP
walker

walker

Cathryn said:
Can I ask a question. Does shaving your legs SERIOUSLY make you go much faster? IMHO it's no better a look for blokes than UNSHAVEN legs is a good look for girls. I just think it's a bit odd. But if you tell me you really notice a difference.....?

its not about the speed, its about the event of a crash. Shaven legs are easier to clean up than hairy legs. I doubt there is actually a significant difference in speed in the two. Maybe 0.00001 of a second.

Top Bottom