Wester Ross Road Bike. Frame 451JMC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I want to sell this bike which Was built for me in 1984. It is still in original paint and has original super record components apart from pedals and brake levers which were upgraded in 1990. Can anyone inform me of how to find a buyer who would be looking out for this sort of item?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
:welcome:
I would start by advertising it in our For Sale section. You'll need to make a few more posts first.
I've sold a couple of bikes that way. It doesn't have quite the coverage of the Bay of E, but it is free.

OP
OP
H

hardshoulder

:welcome:
I would start by advertising it in our For Sale section. You'll need to make a few more posts first.
I've sold a couple of bikes that way. It doesn't have quite the coverage of the Bay of E, but it is free.
Many thanks for your guidance in this matter. I have decided to part company with 3 other bikes but they are all carbon and will be of little interest as most people these days seem to prefer to buy new.

OP
OP
H

hardshoulder

List them on here, nothing wrong with pre owned carbon.
Hi Spiderweb. I think I have to make a certain number of posts before I can advertise bikes for sale. I have an S2 3T ce velo with ceramic bullits, colnago clx with red winds and all super record and a Cinelli saetta endurance. Do you think they will sell?

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Hi Spiderweb. I think I have to make a certain number of posts before I can advertise bikes for sale. I have an S2 3T ce velo with ceramic bullits, colnago clx with red winds and all super record and a Cinelli saetta endurance. Do you think they will sell?
Very desirable indeed and definitely worth posting on here. Whether they sell or not is usually down to price but worth a go, you can always reduce prices if you have no interest.
Not sure how many posts you have to make before you can advertise, keep posting here.
What size are they?

Ouelled47

I want to sell this bike which Was built for me in 1984. It is still in original paint and has original super record components apart from pedals and brake levers which were upgraded in 1990. Can anyone inform me of how to find a buyer who would be looking out for this sort of item?
How much do you want for it? What size is it? What kind of a bike is it. road etc?

OP
OP
H

hardshoulder

Very desirable indeed and definitely worth posting on here. Whether they sell or not is usually down to price but worth a go, you can always reduce prices if you have no interest.
Not sure how many posts you have to make before you can advertise, keep posting here.
What size are they?
How much do you want for it? What size is it? What kind of a bike is it. road etc?
Hi. It was built as a. TT/road bike. It was hand built so size is not standard but is 21.5” At this time it up for auction on bay. There are a number of photos of the bike on the listing. Sorry to have missed your communication. Jules

Top Bottom