Wet Wet Wet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
longers said:
No wind tonight but lots and lots of rain. It was great :laugh:.

Yeah, it is quite fun cycling in the rain in a perverse kind of way. Not too impressed with my waterproof trousers at the moment. The rain seems to seep in near the crotch area, I presume the water pools between my bum and the saddle. The Humvee baggies are quick drying, my knickers are not! ;)
Impressed with my DHB skull cap though, in conjunction with my helmet it kept my hair perfectly dry.

HelenD123

Guru
I got a bit wet but luckily just missed the worst of it . The wind had calmed down as well so overall not a bad ride home.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Plax said:
Yeah, it is quite fun cycling in the rain in a perverse kind of way. Not too impressed with my waterproof trousers at the moment. The rain seems to seep in near the crotch area, I presume the water pools between my bum and the saddle. The Humvee baggies are quick drying, my knickers are not! :blush:
Impressed with my DHB skull cap though, in conjunction with my helmet it kept my hair perfectly dry.

Waterproofs ? Pah !! :smile:

All those big soft jessies about just now dressed in the waterproof jackets but still wearing shorts. If it's not a problem getting your legs wet, why is it a problem getting your top-half wet ? Rain or shine, I shall continue in my CC top and dHb bib tights throughout. My only wet-weather concessions are my overshoes and my rucksack's raincover.

Time everyone toughened up :blush::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom