What´s the value of this Dancelli?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I would just point out that groupset means derailleurs, crankset, brakes, shifters belong to one manufacturers group so it's not correct to describe it as Shimano 105, just list the components separtely.
As for price put it on for whatever you like, you can always come down.

OP
OP
UPANOV

UPANOV

I would just point out that groupset means derailleurs, crankset, brakes, shifters belong to one manufacturers group so it's not correct to describe it as Shimano 105, just list the components separtely.
As for price put it on for whatever you like, you can always come down.

Thanks for info, I´d correct it asap.
Do you know about how I could organise the shipping for a buyer? Does Amazon or any other company do this?

carpenter

Über Member
You must remember that the ones on eBay are asking price (one of them in particular is a "rattle can finish" and seems to have been put together with various bits from a parts box - I really couldn't see that getting anywhere near what is being asked).

Your bike looks pretty genuine, although not sure about the Weinmann brakes, I understand that Dancelli of the period (mid eighties, I think) used Shimano group sets.

As I said before, very nice bike ride it. Though if you are set one selling try £250 (offers accepted)

All the best.

OP
OP
UPANOV

UPANOV

You must remember that the ones on eBay are asking price (one of them in particular is a "rattle can finish" and seems to have been put together with various bits from a parts box - I really couldn't see that getting anywhere near what is being asked).

Your bike looks pretty genuine, although not sure about the Weinmann brakes, I understand that Dancelli of the period (mid eighties, I think) used Shimano group sets.

As I said before, very nice bike ride it. Though if you are set one selling try £250 (offers accepted)

All the best.
Alright thanks dude!

Top Bottom