What a good boy am i.

postman

Legendary Member
Monthly meeting of Pre Diabetes class today.So before holiday weight 96.8 kg after holiday weight 97.20kg.:bravo:.and since i have returned home today,i have just finished clearing the guttering over the front roon window,and cleaned outside three of the biggest house windows,:dance:i thank you.

ACCY thank you,since adding washing up liquid and a bit of vinegar the windows sparkle.Top tip.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Monthly meeting of Pre Diabetes class today.So before holiday weight 96.8 kg after holiday weight 97.20kg.:bravo:.and since i have returned home today,i have just finished clearing the guttering over the front roon window,and cleaned outside three of the biggest house windows,:dance:i thank you.

Very good. :hugs:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Monthly meeting of Pre Diabetes class today.So before holiday weight 97.20 kg after holiday weight 96.8.kg.:bravo:.and since i have returned home today,i have just finished clearing the guttering over the front roon window,and cleaned outside three of the biggest house windows,:dance:i thank you.

ACCY thank you,since adding washing up liquid and a bit of vinegar the windows sparkle.Top tip.
Sorted that for you. :okay:

Top Bottom