What a good boy am i.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Monthly meeting of Pre Diabetes class today.So before holiday weight 96.8 kg after holiday weight 97.20kg.:bravo:.and since i have returned home today,i have just finished clearing the guttering over the front roon window,and cleaned outside three of the biggest house windows,:dance:i thank you.

ACCY thank you,since adding washing up liquid and a bit of vinegar the windows sparkle.Top tip.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Monthly meeting of Pre Diabetes class today.So before holiday weight 96.8 kg after holiday weight 97.20kg.:bravo:.and since i have returned home today,i have just finished clearing the guttering over the front roon window,and cleaned outside three of the biggest house windows,:dance:i thank you.

Very good. :hugs:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Monthly meeting of Pre Diabetes class today.So before holiday weight 97.20 kg after holiday weight 96.8.kg.:bravo:.and since i have returned home today,i have just finished clearing the guttering over the front roon window,and cleaned outside three of the biggest house windows,:dance:i thank you.

ACCY thank you,since adding washing up liquid and a bit of vinegar the windows sparkle.Top tip.
Sorted that for you. :okay:

Top Bottom