What a great ride in!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa1979

Wow, the great weather really helped me enjoy the commute to work this morning on the bike. Thought i'd just let you all know! It seems i'm getting the bug.
Lisa.

Wolf04

It certainly was a beautiful morning here:smile:

OP
OP
Lisa1979

Lisa1979

A fellow cyclist even chased after me to ask where I got my tabard from! So i thought I'd do my bit here and promote the cause!
More cyclists - less cars! we need to take over the roads LOL!

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
ditto. I normally commute at silly times of the day like 05:00am or 23:00 due to my shift patterns but I am on a training course today so I left at 0715 and actually saw more than a couple of other cyclists. Including one guy on a spesh tarmac whom I sort of raced for a couple of miles down uxbridge rd.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Lovely ride in, even the Stourbridge ring road seemed quiet, coming over the M42 bridge at Catshill and seeing the traffic queued made it even sweeter !

ChrisW

Yep, fantastic ride in, am going to try and leave early for a couple of laps of Richmond Park...in 20C and sunshine....yahoo!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile: :smile:

Tynan

Veteran
beautiful day

new posh bib shorts on with a chammy to dream about, short sleeve top half unzipped from the off, accidentally forgot the gloves after deciding to dig the fingerless mitts out

new exciting 23 tyre on the back, gears tweaked, helmet strap properly sorted out, bliss, even carting the new ton of lock for college, summer i slooking very good after the recent arsey weather

Plax

Guru
It is lush today. First time I've actually cycled in to work in the morning in just a t-shirt (and of course my shorts before I get any funny comments), normally have a light jacket on as I find it a bit chilly.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Shorts for me also today. Lovely ride in at 6.30 a.m. Rode through the local park too - so peaceful with just me, the ducks and a couple of joggers.

Can't wait to ride home tonight!!!

Top Bottom