What a great ride in!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
User1314 said:
I cycle in shorts all year round:evil:
That's really not good for your knees, man. In really cold weather, the fluid stuff in your knees which lubricates them will not work properly. You could get knee problems in the long-term.

jely

it is absolutely glorious weather - am loving it!!!! i can't wait to finish work and get back out there! :rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

Tetedelacourse

Aarrggghhhhh!

Had to drop the kids off this morning so no time to cycle. Had to get train instead which meant paying £6.50 for a 20 minute journey and sitting opposite a man in what looked like a homemade suit, who coughed, sniffed and stank for the whole journey!!

Bike back out tomorrow - I hope the weather holds.

Tynan

Veteran
Crock, get some tights for the winter fella, they're really comf and good for your legs too

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Shorts and my Cyclechat top this morning; glorious even at 6am here (said 13 on my outside thermometer).

Got a 'morning' from a roadie as we passed in opposite directions near Edinburgh Park station - was it anyone here recognising the shirt design ?

Really looking forward to a hot, sunny homeward ride tonight ;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Doing a longer route home tonight - check the traffic out (not the 20 miler which I save for the road bike)...

HelenD123

Guru
Not fair xx(. I had to go to a meeting in London today. The weather had better hold for tomorrow as that's the only chance I'll have to get the bike out this week.

goo_mason said:
Shorts and my Cyclechat top this morning; glorious even at 6am here (said 13 on my outside thermometer).

Got a 'morning' from a roadie as we passed in opposite directions near Edinburgh Park station - was it anyone here recognising the shirt design ?

Really looking forward to a hot, sunny homeward ride tonight :blush:

I've had a couple of extra friendly hellos when I'm wearing the cc shirt that makes me think perhaps they've recognised it;)

Great commute to and from work today. Left house at 5.30am wearing shorts, short sleeved jersey, air warmers and gilet. Gilet and armwarmers came off about halfway to work. Coming home at 4.30pm was great, there was even a gentle headwind to keep me coolish. Only thing to upset me today was a very close overtake from 'flat cap' man driving a Toyota estate - old b@stard!!!!:blush:

Not cycling tomorrow as I have to go to Aberdeen with work but I shall be back on the bike on Thursday

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
well managed to top up my sunburn from yesterday :blush: and its looking good all week, bike all week for me, just like last week :biggrin:

bryce

Agreed with User1314 - this is perfect weather for cycling. No excuses - get out there! (and take the long route into work - go on - do a couple of laps of a circuit on the way in)

Top Bottom