What a lovely morning for it....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Location
Cornwall
Definately a nice day to ride in, not having to defrost the car was an added bonus- just wheeld the bike out of the garage and off I went.

No reckless drivers today although there's always some cows in a field I say hello to who'd been moved somewhere else so missed them, but the lambs are coming out instead which is nice!
 
Oh yes churchill and Im sitting here in my window seat at work with a cool breeze slipping through the blinds, the sound of lawn mowers in the distance, the smell of freshly cut grass and a fresh commute this AM makes all them dark dreary nights seem a distant meomory.
 

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Location
South Glos
A lovely day but I need to dash home tonight, so only a 4 mile run, and as I am recovering from a tummy bug I only did a 6 mile run in this morning. Tomorrow is tied up too so only short runs possible... would love to do the 10-miler or more..
 

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Location
Northamptonshire
must admit i dragged myself out of bed at 6.45 am to do an 8 mile loop in just around 30mins , so nice steady pace , before heading home and dying in the shower and rode off on my daily commute , going to try and do same twice a week where poss not sure how long i will last, but it was a glorious ride
 
Top Bottom