what a stupid thing to do

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
believe it or not, i have a sports injury. a wii sports injury xx(

was playing the baseball game and, as i whacked a ball out of the park, i managed to pull some sort of muscle in my chest, which now makes playing the baseball (as well as going over potholes at speed on the bike) a bit painful.

bit of a crap injury to get, but hey ho :angry:

col

Legendary Member
Where does it hurt?

col

Legendary Member
Only when you sneeze,then you will be singing loudly:biggrin:
Couple of days should see it off,just a bit of a pain(sorry)Normal painkillers aswell.xx(

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
did you get it wii-ing standing up, or some other activity?

col

Legendary Member
Another activity,a long time ago,thats why my ears pricked up,when i read your post.Not much can be done about it,just painkillers,and rest.xx(

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
does casualty get filled up with wii sports injuries on a friday night then, other than the "i was playing with the wii in the nude, then put the handset on the couch and absent mindedly sat down" kind of injuries which, i've heard, are not as uncommon as you would think…

col

Legendary Member
Apparentally they happen when you least expect them,backs have been put out,while people turn,and they sneeze at the same time.Just last week,i was getting a shower,and shampooing my hair i felt something go between my shoulder blades,it was a similar sickly stabbing pain,when ever i turned my head left,still twinges now,but its nearly gone,i couldnt look left for a couple of days.Just goes to show how easy it can happen eh?

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
col said:
Apparentally they happen when you least expect them,backs have been put out,while people turn,and they sneeze at the same time.Just last week,i was getting a shower,and shampooing my hair i felt something go between my shoulder blades,it was a similar sickly stabbing pain,when ever i turned my head left,still twinges now,but its nearly gone,i couldnt look left for a couple of days.Just goes to show how easy it can happen eh?

must be a very common problem, judging from the way drivers treat cyclists xx(

col

Legendary Member
Dont worry, i could still see what i needed to,i meant in a chin nearly on my shoulder sort of way,right way was fine.;)
But i know what you mean,the amount of cars,with their nearside mirrors folded in,is unbelievable.i would miss it straight away,so i dont understand how they leave it like that?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Wii injuries are apparently very common.....fortunately yours is an impact one, not a 'sports strain' 'cos you are a lardy boy (as has been happening).

Out friend's son has been complaining about a sore shoulder.....er get off the Wii.....

Top Bottom