What a tool...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
who you calling a tool

would need a big pouch for it

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Brilliant reviews Chris - cheers!

I liked this one...

...i think this is a great tool for around the house or to weight down the back of my front heavy ford capri, great tool but not what you want to take to a boy scout camp because i put it stupidly in my pocket and it pulled down my cargo shorts and revealed my genitalia (was going commando) to the young boys around the camp, thats also how i lost my job as a boy scout chief

...it says it is a Swiss Army giant multitool. Normal sized people would find it cumbersome. Anyway, given the neutrality of the Swiss Army, the conscripts need something to while away the hours...whittling their own rifles and making their own hats etc...

They can't even avoid duplicating some tools. There are 2 green repairers on it. Just the thing to take in your golf bag as opposed to using a tee to do the same job.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
...it says it is a Swiss Army giant multitool. Normal sized people would find it cumbersome. Anyway, given the neutrality of the Swiss Army, the conscripts need something to while away the hours...whittling their own rifles and making their own hats etc...
You missed out the cuckoo clock Ape!

You missed out the cuckoo clock Ape!

cuckyou! ^_^

Top Bottom