What about the pyramids???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Definitely. I think they're made of Lego and are much smaller than they look in the pictures.:biggrin:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Rhythm Thief said:
Definitely. I think they're made of Lego and are much smaller than they look in the pictures.:biggrin:

I would have thought more duplo to lego as the bricks are bigger.

Blue

Legendary Member
I did a Nile cruise 22 years ago. The pyramids at Giza were awesome.

Every time I see the belt of Orion in the night sky I recall that trip, which was a once in a lifetime experience.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Well I lived within a stones throw of the Giza Pyramids when working in Egypt. I have several small "pyramid rocks" (like moon rock, but closer to home !) for sale if you're interested ?
The light show was well worth it but the chinese just outside the gates for my carryout was a let down. No Spare Ribs !! bummer....

simonali

Guru
Blue said:
I did a Nile cruise 22 years ago. The pyramids at Giza were awesome.

Every time I see the belt of Orion in the night sky I recall that trip, which was a once in a lifetime experience.

Why once in a lifetime? Did you go there in a hot air balloon piloted by Alfred Hitchcock and his faithful sidekick Bruce Lee, which means it can't be repeated?

simonali

Guru
I'd quite like to see the pyramids, but I only want to go there on a day trip and take my own jam sandwiches and weak lemon drink. This is coz everyone I know who's been to Egypt got terrible trotskys and spent half their holiday alternating their arse between the toilet bowl and a bucket of iced water!

Top Bottom