what am i best to get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matthewnunn

hello, im going to be doing more road and communting than going in woods etc. so would a hybrid be better? will a hybrid be ok for wooded areas like mousehold in norwich? nothing serious, just biking through the woods?
cheers
im looking at getting the cluad butler urban 300
matt

matthewnunn said:
hello, im going to be doing more road and communting than going in woods etc. so would a hybrid be better? will a hybrid be ok for wooded areas like mousehold in norwich? nothing serious, just biking through the woods?
cheers
im looking at getting the cluad butler urban 300
matt

Depends on your finances really. You could keep the mtb and buy a hybrid or roadie.
Get rid of the mtb and get a hybrid.
Or cheapest option just get some cross types for mtb and that do you nicely for both.

I would recommend a 29er rigid mountain bike, but I've no idea where you can buy such a bike in the UK. Does any one know?

Also I wouldn't bother with any bike under 700 quid with a suspension fork. The fork's just going to heavy and inefficient and plus, a maintenance headache in a year's time.

Maybe stick with a hybrid bike, but swap the tyres out for something that can handle both on and off road trips.

Top Bottom