What are you doing for Christmas?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
After the kids and prezzies goto the crematorium to lay flowers as wifes brother dies at 21 ish in a car crash and her mother died this year of heart problems then x mas dinner invited her dad , then x mas tea invited loads but see who comes as mrs ck ordered pre made sarnies etc from supermarket and looks line not many coming .The sarnies work out cheaper than doing it yourself and if theres loads left over it gets taken to local homeless shelter .
boxing day off to brother in laws for tea
Other than thats mrs ck is working a lot so i have kids to keep in check between recovering from man flu , back to work next sunday double time for pre start up checks and at some point getting the bike out as the last week and a half not ridden at all due to not being able to breathe due to streaming nose and coughing lumps .

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
We’ve retreated to a lovely isolated cottage in the Brecons. Just the two of us plus the dogs on Christmas Day, daughter and partner arriving on Boxing Day. We’ll exercise the hounds early and then I’ll be cooking our usual lentil and nut roast with all the trimmings. The rest of the day is unplanned but I expect we’ll each pick up a book and sink into the sofa in slightly sozzled good cheer for the rest of the day. No television will be watched and no cycling will be attempted.

It’s a tough life :cheers:

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Ten minutes until the family arrive for our Christmas eve celebration - the calm before the storm.
32430A9E-F574-47F2-AB91-C9A26E875610.jpeg

Dave7

Legendary Member
Decided this year to have a weeks holiday in South Devon, just the four of us.

Had a pint earlier on Torcross beach, it was stunning.

View attachment 497843
Lovely photo. That would be nice framed.

Top Bottom