What are you doing this VERY minute?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sat in an X-ray department waiting to see if my painful thumb is arthritic :wacko:

When they ask - tell them it's been like that for more than six weeks.
I feel like my spine is being ripped out and they told me I haven't suffered long enough so cancelled the appointment when I was stood at the door ready to go in.

Wondering who else is about.

Glad I'm not the only one about.

Trying to find a sleeping position that doesn't piss my back off.

irw

Quadricyclist
Glad I'm not the only one about.

Trying to find a sleeping position that doesn't piss my back off.

I'm avoiding going to sleep, because I know as soon as I lie down, the horrible cold I've got at the moment will just completely and uncomfortably block up my nose again :cry: I've probably had an average of about four hours sleep every night for the past four days now, as I'll eventually drop off, sleep really badly, then wake up really early. I've tried various different cold remedies, but none of them actually seem to unblock things. Doesn't help that I suffer from chronic sinusitis, and am in the catch 22 situation of not being able to effectively use my prescribed nasal spray because of the blocked nose...Called the doctor earlier this week for suggestions, they advised this stuff, but to be honest, it's not really improving anything at all....
71PBFT5Q7OL._SY879_.jpg

Suggestions from the floor appreciated....

I'm avoiding going to sleep, because I know as soon as I lie down, the horrible cold I've got at the moment will just completely and uncomfortably block up my nose again :cry: I've probably had an average of about four hours sleep every night for the past four days now, as I'll eventually drop off, sleep really badly, then wake up really early. I've tried various different cold remedies, but none of them actually seem to unblock things. Doesn't help that I suffer from chronic sinusitis, and am in the catch 22 situation of not being able to effectively use my prescribed nasal spray because of the blocked nose...Called the doctor earlier this week for suggestions, they advised this stuff, but to be honest, it's not really improving anything at all....
View attachment 443194

Best GP I ever knew told me to go to the chemist and get menthol crystals.
My sinuses and eustachian tubes are crap but it worked.

classic33

Leg End Member
View attachment 443194

Ice cream. Eaten when you'd usually be doing very little, is best, as your body gets into a rythym.

Top Bottom