What are you doing this VERY minute?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Scratching what’s left off of my hair on my head and trying to work out why a PILZ device is activating a safety interlock when a machine is not running :whistle: . Btw it shouldn’t !

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I have just woken up :smile:

Lying on the bed, post shower, after an arduous day touring the nature park and snorkelling with some amazing fish. Sadly no underwater camera

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
This absolute masterpiece - tbh if this doesn't make you smile, you're an even more miserable prick than I am:

Further, playlist has moved onto this sobering, nostalgia-soaked, era-defining soft-euro-rock classic:

Last edited:
Feeling happy that the clock I’ve just reassembled is working now. Can’t post video but this is the still image
F38E3370-67E9-461D-AC2D-4EAAFEEDF008.jpeg

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Being in bed with my laptop in a quiet, darkened room; immeasurably grateful after a day of hypersensitive emotional exhaustion for a safe space and amount of sedation. For now at least, everything is OK.

Just finished eating supper. Which has been a welcome break from total immersion in an avalanche of new material for the archive that I maintain.

Usually, I only end up having to deal with perhaps a handful of things at any one time, but fate has conspired to dump eighty copies of Motoring News, four issues of Wheelspin and some two hundred newspaper articles on me in the space of a week and a half. I'm not going to complain when good things come to me, but it's been overwhelming.

And I've barely scratched the surface of the issues of Short Circuit that I got for Christmas...

Top Bottom