What are you having for Boxing Day lunch?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
My Boxing Day lunch is unusual this year.

Regrettably, I'm now classed as clinically extremely vulnerable, but that does at least mean I qualify for a 'meals on wheels' lunch provided by volunteers.

It's just arrived, a little early to eat yet, but the instructions tell me to whack it in the microwave so I can have it in an hour or two.

I have turkey (my first portion this Christmas), a Yorkshire, pigs in blankets, stuffing, several boiled vegetables, and two portions of gravy.

They've sent two puddings, a Christmas pud with custard, and a strawberry gateaux.

I also have an unexpected Christmas hamper in the shape of a carrier bag stuffed with tinned goods, a couple of baguettes, a box of Morrison's best mince pies, and a few other bits and pieces.

Looks a good result overall.

What are you having?

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
We will be rolling out the firepit and grilling spiced lamb koftas :smile:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
What I have every day - a delayed breakfast. As always it will be muesli with semi-skimmed milk. I slice 5 or 6 grapes and a banana over it and add a spoon of Greek (style) yoghurt. With a big mug of tea chaser.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Just made a pot of home made lentil and carrot soup; so a bowl of that plus some snack food from yesterday that didn't even get as far as the oven after the Christmas dinner! M&S chorizo pigs in blankets, and later some "handmade tiger prawn selection". Perhaps some more chocolate too :okay:.

Top Bottom