What are you looking forward to in 2015 ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Writing another best seller with @vernon.
So when are you two getting married? :rolleyes:

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Bike wise: More miles and trying unicycling

Health wise: A couple more minor op's and hoping the massed ranks of GP and consultants I'm visiting finally suss out the root cause of my problems and get me right again.

Work wise: At best: an even more dramatic pay cut than in 2011, at worst: it's my turn for the redundancy letter.

Home wise: Love, Light and Peace (©Spike Milligan) mainly Son 2 does well in his GCSE's and the rest of me and mine stay happy and healthy. The right 6 numbers on a lottery rollover would be nice for my little syndicate of pals too, work could do want the f* it wanted to me then.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
I've been chopping shallots because I can't stand to see a woman cry, so the first thing I'm looking forward to is the onion stink disappearing.
Riding my first full years, puncture free (gulp!), commute
Toning up with some extra gym work
Completing the 1st draft (proper) of my book and then tidying things up, editing it so it's ready for someone else's scrutiny...hopefully by the end of the year.
Work picking up, having endured a year of George Osborne's awfully scripted budget
My sisters wedding
A proper family holiday
Star gazing
Ignoring the usual monotony
Reading...though somebody has gone and bought Finnegans Wake for me, which may explode my brain at some point, thus ending any hope of any other eventuality on the list :crazy:

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Some proper snow so I can get some value out of the studded tyres I bought a couple of years ago, since when we've not seen a single flake!

Then the first rides in spring when the sun finally feels warm on your face

Seeing the first swallow of Spring

A possible solo mini-tour from The Hook to Esbjerg in Denmark (depending on the ferry back to Harwich being re-instated)

Following that bloke online who's riding 205 miles per day every day all year. He's already done 131 miles today. Bonkers but bloomin' amazing and good luck to him!

Top Bottom