What are you looking forward to in 2015 ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brand

70s pop star, had a hit with "My Coo Ca Choo", died last year.
So going cheap?

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
This year I have my health, I won't be taking it for granted. I'm building up on the training i've been doing by calorie partitioning to build muscle. I get to read so much, learn about how my body works and how i can improve to be the best version of myself. I was very poorly a few years ago and i've not stopped working hard to be who I am today and I'm might proud of that.
None too shabby for a girl who should be bed bound!

Oh yeah and Nemo 2 is out this year!!

Some proper snow so I can get some value out of the studded tyres I bought a couple of years ago, since when we've not seen a single flake!

Then the first rides in spring when the sun finally feels warm on your face

Seeing the first swallow of Spring

A possible solo mini-tour from The Hook to Esbjerg in Denmark (depending on the ferry back to Harwich being re-instated)

Following that bloke online who's riding 205 miles per day every day all year. He's already done 131 miles today. Bonkers but bloomin' amazing and good luck to him!
Ditto! Regarding the tour, we were aiming to get the ferry to Denmark and cycle back through Germany and Netherlands to the Hook. Just found out the Harwich ferry has stopped running :sad:.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
This site suggests the Esbjerg- Harwich route will re-open in 'spring' by a new operator called Regina Lines. It hasn't been updated for a while though. There is a contact email address which I might try at some stage. Anyway if it does start up again, hopefully our paths may cross somewhere along the way!

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Thanks for that, if you hear anything drop me a pm.

I've just emailed them so will let you know if I get anything back. Just seen they are still looking for investors in the service so I'm not expecting much at this stage but you never know!

Top Bottom