What are you other hobbies?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
How close are your neighbours, do they still talk to you.

The cat fancy, painting & drawing, writing, preserve making, collecting motor racing memorabilia and maintaining a motor racing archive.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
weight circuit 3 times a week , thats about it ,I was really into martial arts but shift work put paid to that followed by injuries ( accidents not training related ) meant i had to give it up.
Mrs ck has health problems linked to her cancer treatment plus shes had 2 minor stokes, mini ck 1 has chronic kidney disease, autism and gender dysphoria too.Mini ck 2 is "normal "
so i dont get much free time or free cash for other hobbies ,

Slick

Guru
Will be boring to most, but I have the usual working class hobbies like playing golf and watching football.

Most of my cycling is a lonesome pursuit, although some of my best rides have been with others and I do like the odd sportive as a challenge every now and again, but golf is a cracking past time for meeting some really nice people and there is a huge social element for most who enjoy the sport. Football is just an historical thing that I picked up from my old man and still enjoy following my team, although brings as much angst as pleasure, which is probably not a bad ratio compared with others. :okay:

si_c

Guru
Aside from cycling, I play a lot of computer games (PC mainly) for which I have a reasonable setup and I dabble in headphones due to Mrs C objecting to HiFi and also having been limited in available funds I found that headphones are better than a full setup. I do have a hifi but nothing quite like the OP.

Top Bottom