What attracts you more to the opposite sex?

What would you prefer?

• Fit Body - Not So Good Looks

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Good Looks - Out Of Shape Body

• Must Have Both

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

graham56

Guru
Night Train said:
Pinnochio's grown up sister if you please. I do also have a thing for wood!;)

Be sure to carry a sheet of sandpaper with you then, but never rub her up the wrong way.:ohmy::biggrin:

Night Train

Maker of Things
graham56 said:
Be sure to carry a sheet of sandpaper with you then, but never rub her up the wrong way.;):biggrin:
At College we were told it was always abrasive paper as sandpaper is what budgies poo on.

Anyway, it isn't the sanding but the oiling and buffing.:ohmy:

peanut

Dayvo said:
A female with a sense of humour, wit, honesty, intelligence, interesting interests;), sporty, nature/outdoor-loving, unbiased and not prejudiced, non-materialistic, having the 'right' attitude, attractive personality and looks/figure (pref. 5'8"+)!

Not too much to ask for, is it!? ;)

I'd settle for any 1 out of that 10 :ohmy:

I set my sights low so there is less height to fall;)

My wife is beautiful, intelligent, wise and very funny. But the beauty bit is surely enhanced by the rest. Because of which she is surely the most beautiful woman I've ever come across. ;)

Night Train

Maker of Things
Chuffy said:
My wife is beautiful, intelligent, wise and very funny. But the beauty bit is surely enhanced by the rest. Because of which she is surely the most beautiful woman I've ever come across. ;)
That's how I see it. The woman I am dating is beautiful because of her personality, her intelligence, her humour and all the things that make me smile when we email or text. What she looks like is less of an issue other then I think she looks lovely and that is what matters.
I feel completely smitten by what I know of her and the communication and understanding we have and was feeling that way before we even met. If I knew nothing of her and just saw her I probably wouldn't have done more then give her a second glance, and not even that if she wasn't smiling at me.

OP
OP
Perry

Perry

Night Train said:
Pinnochio's grown up sister if you please. I do also have a thing for wood!:biggrin:

You might like Heather Mills!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Fnaar said:

Probably the most honest answer. Although you might have added 'human being'... or maybe that was a completely honest answer! :biggrin:

Seriously, I absolutely love women - all shapes and sizes. However two things are essential - intelligence and smelling good. I don't mean smelling like the latest artificial gunk because you're worth it (although that isn't necessarly bad) but just not smelling foul or milky or weird. Hard to explain. Smell (and taste) are very underrated by most people it seems, and more important than anything else. One of the reasons I knew my wife was the right person for me was that she just smells 'right' in a way that no-one else I have met does. Oh, of course she is cute as a button too, and perceptive and vastly intelligent... but she smells wonderful.

Top Bottom