What bag do you use on your bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Depends what you want from a bag I use the Topeak rack/ bag system, got 2 permanent racks 1 clamp on beam rack 4 different size bags (which slide on and off easy plus a big pair of Carradice panniers for touring/ big shop duty,

simon.r

Person
Tigerbiten: Very sorry about that question, the reason this question is posed in this way is that we are designing a bag to be detachable and used on and off the bike- much like Basil or Deuter bags.

Simon.r: Professional is the third most popular answer!

Spinney: Yes that is a fantastic point!

Thank you very much for your input!

Sorry, I try to be constructive, but the spelling of 'professional' in the survey made me smile. Good luck with your project.

[QUOTE 2901181, member: 45"]
You need to be specific about which group you're targetting, and then you'll get the answers you want.[/quote]

They are targeting "the majority of bike users", which basically means they have not a clue.

Sara_H

Guru
[QUOTE 2901181, member: 45"]You need to consider how "trend forecasting" applies to the cyclists you're trying to reach. If you're after those who buy Dutch Pendleton bikes from Halfords, they're into girlie pastels and your patterns need to match that fashion. If you're after sales from year-round commuters then they're not interested in poncey patterns and are more likely to go for something which doesn't look out of place with their practical utilitarian clothing.

You need to be specific about which group you're targetting, and then you'll get the answers you want.[/quote]
I'm a year round comuter and I've got poncy patterns on my panniers!

Top Bottom