What bike for my Mother

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Hmmm this is getting tough . Her LBS is Trotters in York but google seems to be listing it as a giant store . Any one local know ?

vickster

Legendary Member
What's the address? There's a giant store in York. Address on giant site. Should be easy enough to get flourish shipped from twickenham? Think chain not franchise

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I was looking to see what her LBS stocked . I don't think she wants the giant as she would be scared to leave it anywhere . The point of the bike is to nip to the shops .
she did make me chuckle when she said it would need two D locks and they would be heavy ^_^

RedRider

Pulling through
You should probably check wicker basket clearance before getting her this one.
zmf0rOtX200.jpg

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Ok ive managed to get here sized up for a giant flourish by persuading her to go to a giant shop for a helmet and between my stepdad and the shop they got her on the bike ^_^ . The problem now is , she doesn't know if she likes riding that much :stop:
I know this is a bike forum but theres no point buying her something she doesn't want .

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Ok ive managed to get here sized up for a giant flourish by persuading her to go to a giant shop for a helmet and between my stepdad and the shop they got her on the bike ^_^ . The problem now is , she doesn't know if she likes riding that much :stop:
I know this is a bike forum but theres no point buying her something she doesn't want .
But she will never know for sure till after a few miles under her belt :scratch:

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
That's why she is happy to stick with the second hand one she has for now . She doesn't know I am planning to get it for her birthday and thinks she will be buying it herself so its hard to get any info out of her . :banghead:
Maybe I should buy her a TT bike in my size :laugh:

Top Bottom