What bike to buy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Off topic but what made you give up motorsport? I used to love motoring myself but have lost interest in it due to speed cameras and increased level of traffic. Not problems I would imagine you get in motorsport.

What, you mean you had to stick to the legal speed limits and start managing your behaviours in the presence of other road users?! BB

What, you mean you had to stick to the legal speed limits and start managing your behaviours in the presence of other road users?! BB

Just sayin theres not much in the way of "the open road" anymore. As a motorist you can be fined for going a bit too fast, fined for not moving at all, billed again to go into London, stuck in traffic etc etc. Frustrating to say the least.
Cycling is by far a better way to get around in a city. But even on country roads I far prefer pedaling. In the last 2 years or so I cycle to work when I can. The money I saved by cycling I have put towards buying better bicycle. Beats spending it on labour charges and fuel for a car or motorcycle.

Top Bottom