What can you see outta...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Abitrary said:
My next door neighbours having sex in slow motion.

Whilst their dog watches, slobbering, but speeded up
What, that aul' biddy is two-timing you? :biggrin::biggrin:

Abitrary

Fnaar said:
What, that aul' biddy is two-timing you? :biggrin::biggrin:

Shut up about that. Just saw her, and she smiled at me, and a helicopter was buzzing over the neighbourhood.

I shouted charmingly, 'They're probably checking that I've put stuff in my recycling bin'.

She couldn't hear me because of the helicopter

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Abitrary said:
Shut up about that. Just saw her, and she smiled at me, and a helicopter was buzzing over the neighbourhood.

I shouted charmingly, 'They're probably checking that I've put stuff in my recycling bin'.

She couldn't hear me because of the helicopter
I just knew you'd work a 'chopper' in there somewhere!c;):biggrin::ohmy:

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Just had a tremendous thunderstorm, the balcony has about one inch of water, The Niagara Falls down the balcony stairs is now a trickle. The half-acre plot of land in front of me is an overgrown jungle. The banana trees in the garden to my left are gently swaying and a pair of squirrels has just walked across the electric cables.

asterix

Comrade Member
Not a lot! It's where the bathroom will be, so it's frosted:sad:. My other windows are stacked against a wall waiting for a hole in the wall. Out of the door, I can see down a leafy lane to a neighbour's barn with a lean to. Beneath the lean-to is an old farm wagon left there years ago after carrying its last load.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Dayvo said:
Was that 'No, :sad:' or 'No, :biggrin:'?

:biggrin: of course

:biggrin:

Tetedelacourse

As I'm not far from HlaB, everything's wet here too. A line of conifers, a school behind which has a building site in it, a zoo in the distance, and in about 20 mins time hopefully, a bloke with a staffy cross who's taught it to swing from a rope swing, using its jaws to clamp on. It has a pleasing wriggle.

freakhatz

From my window I can see a road leading into town. In one direction there is a line of cars mostly stationary but every so often they 'shuffle' (whatever cars do) forward and stop again. Occasionally a cyclist or two passes down the line. It's like that every day and possibly worse on Saturday when I am not there to watch.

Top Bottom