What celebrity would you like a fight with

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
Jim Carey. Can't stand the man and refuse to watch any film he is in.

Jaye

Veteran
I would happily deliver a volley of blows with the back of my hand to the oesophagus of Vernon Kaye hopefully it might stop him spouting any more inane drivel.

And anyone who has become famous for the sexual exploits/exhibitionism such as Abi Titmuss and Jodie Marsh. They send so many wrong messages out to young girls about how to get on in life. Shag someone famous and fall out out of night clubs/limos with your lady bits on show and you too can appear on reality tv be given a newspaper column and a book deal.

Obviously I can't condone bashing the fairer sex :biggrin: so I'm gonna ask my big sis if she will :ohmy: Besides the titmuss looks to have a good right hand on her;):tongue:;)

I think I had better open up a cold 1 and have 1 of my pills and a lie down now.

And don't get me started on Alan Carr......................................

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
PF-michael-winner_1207624c.jpg

'nuff said.

Sean Bean would get a slap too.

Attachments

• PF-michael-winner_1207624c.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 9

gavintc

Guru
amnesia said:

'nuff said.

Oh- completely agree. I would not insure my car with the company he advertises even if it cost me more. Complete and irritating twat.

Attachments

• PF-michael-winner_1207624c.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 7
Chris Evans
Jamie Oliver
The bloke on the "Go Compare" ad

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
Mr Pig said:
The Queen.

You'd win, go down in history and get free meals and a roof over your head for the rest of your life ;0)

No you wouldn't... AFAIK you can still get hung in this country for high treason. Attacking the Queen is attacking the country so I would expect it to be 'off with your head' !

That, or the MI5 would make sure you came to a sticky end (ooer).

:wahhey:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
zimzum42 said:
What does his being gay have to do with it?

You know, I thought that too Zim. Being homosexual must put you at a physical disadvantage in some way.

Perhaps we should ask Cookie... :wahhey:

I suppose I'd help in a rush if Julianne Moore needed a mud-wrestling partner. :wahhey:

'Posh' Spice would certainly get a smack up her chops. :wahhey: :hyper:

Top Bottom