1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What colour CycleChat jersey?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Jacomus-rides-Gen, 29 Nov 2007.

?
  1. Blue and orange

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Black and orange

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Jacomus-rides-Gen

Jacomus-rides-Gen New Member

Black and orange for me.

2. ash68

ash68 New Member

yep, me too jacomus,definetly the colours to be seen in next year:biggrin:

3. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

I beg to differ! :biggrin:

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Oh no you don't !

5. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

He's behind you (in black and orange)

6. I have made orangements for a shirt...will this trend mean a choice of 'skin' for this site? :biggrin:

7. Dayvo

That's where he'll stay, esp. in the fashion stakes!:biggrin:

8. Pete

Pete Guest

It was hard to choose, but in the end I plumped for black/orange: the wasp-like image meshes with my choice of avatar I suppose... and I quite like seeing hornets around...

9. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

I'm with Dayvo, did no-on else read Karl Lagerfelds predictions for a sky blue/orange takeover in the fashion stakes next year. Black and Orange are apparantly going to be banned by the UCI anyway.

10. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

blue and orange for me cos it looks better, although it couldn't really have been two worse colours, speaking as a Celtic fan!

11. Dayvo

Don't tell me you don't eat oranges, either, as a kind of, for want of a better word, boycott? :biggrin:

12. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

Well I don't but that's because I can't be bothered with the fiddly peeling business!

I did used to have a flatmate who was seriously wound up by the slightest thing like placing a blue cloth on top of a green cloth! WTF? I've never really got that level of animosity or "commitment".

One of my favourite pastimes in my last place of work was to whistle Follow Follow, as there were some ridiculously devoted Celtic fans who it used to really wind up, and the enjoyment of winding them up was for me greater than my aversion to whistling Rangers songs.

Hope Quickdraw's not reading this!

13. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

with these jerseys we could start our own cycling team and enter races. That would be fun.

14. Dayvo

Bagsy I drive the support car/mobile home and hand out all the drinks and musettes.
    Oh, and test the massage girls to see if they're up to giving the team a rub! :biggrin:

15. girofan

girofan New Member

Black and orange will be soooo last year, darling.