What colour CycleChat jersey?

What colour jersey have you ordered?

• Blue and orange

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Black and orange

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ash68

Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Black and orange for me.

yep, me too jacomus,definetly the colours to be seen in next year:biggrin:

Pete

It was hard to choose, but in the end I plumped for black/orange: the wasp-like image meshes with my choice of avatar I suppose... and I quite like seeing hornets around...

Tetedelacourse

blue and orange for me cos it looks better, although it couldn't really have been two worse colours, speaking as a Celtic fan!

Tetedelacourse

Well I don't but that's because I can't be bothered with the fiddly peeling business!

I did used to have a flatmate who was seriously wound up by the slightest thing like placing a blue cloth on top of a green cloth! WTF? I've never really got that level of animosity or "commitment".

One of my favourite pastimes in my last place of work was to whistle Follow Follow, as there were some ridiculously devoted Celtic fans who it used to really wind up, and the enjoyment of winding them up was for me greater than my aversion to whistling Rangers songs.

Hope Quickdraw's not reading this!

girofan

User76 said:
I'm with Dayvo, did no-on else read Karl Lagerfelds predictions for a sky blue/orange takeover in the fashion stakes next year. Black and Orange are apparantly going to be banned by the UCI anyway.

Black and orange will be soooo last year, darling.

Top Bottom