What cycling stuff did Santa give you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
I got a BBB seat post,Bianchi Jersey which unfortunatly is a size too small so has to be exchanged,a Bianchi banner for my shed,some new Pro-lite cycling glases and a pair of Bontrager RXL race lite bottle cages so i'm a happy bunny^_^

We had agreed that we would not get each other presents, so this morning I was presented with a box that was wrapped in christmas paper with the words "this is not a christmas present" written on it. (We were given an identical mk4 last month which needed a charger...) It has duely been well tested today on a 41 mile bike ride (half of which was done in the dark on unlit roads) and I can definitely say even when it drops to 25% power it is excellent.

Psyklon

Garmin Edge 200, a pair of Cree 5 LED 480 lumens zoom lights but unfortunately the bracket won't open up wide enough to fit on my road bike. I was going to put one on roadie & the other on the hybrid! I also got the Cav DVD, Born To Race! :smile:

£100 of gift vouchers for LBS. £15 Amazon gift certificate downloaded; Lanced - The Shaming of Lance Armstrong and Wiggo's account of the tour, My Time on to m Kindle.

Matt1705

Über Member
I got a Cateye cycle computer, new water bottle, cycling buff, wiggins' book

Happy ooh Yeh :-D :-D

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I got a bandana. Strictly speaking, it looks designed for motorcyclists (it has a picture of a motorcycle on it) but it will work well on pedal cycle rides which are not cold enough for my Gore skullcap, but too chilly for my warm weather thin bandana.

craven2354

Garmin Edge 200, a pair of Cree 5 LED 480 lumens zoom lights but unfortunately the bracket won't open up wide enough to fit on my road bike. I was going to put one on roadie & the other on the hybrid! I also got the Cav DVD, Born To Race! :smile:
Which brackets do you have that wont fit? I crashed my bike and am having trouble sourcing just the bracket :smile: if their for sale that is :smile:

Top Bottom