What did i say last week.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Well what i did say was i felt wonderful.Well that put a hex on things.So how can you get a cold after having a flu jab.It is one of those face ones as i call it.Headache nose blocked runny nose and my jaw aches sort of toothache.Anyway it is getting me out of any housework today.I am going to find something else to do

the housework will still be there when you feel up to it, put your feet up and have a minute for an hour :okay:

vickster

Legendary Member
Well what i did say was i felt wonderful.Well that put a hex on things.So how can you get a cold after having a flu jab.It is one of those face ones as i call it.Headache nose blocked runny nose and my jaw aches sort of toothache.Anyway it is getting me out of any housework today.I am going to find something else to do
The flu jab hasn’t made you ill, you’ve caught a cold coincidentally. Nor does the flu jab protect you against the common cold, different type of virus.

You have my sympathy though as I too have had a similar cold for the last week. Sore throat, sore ears, headache, bunged up, sinus pain, sore teeth, irritating tickly cough.
I’ve used Lemsip, aspirin, ibuprofen, paracetamol, robitussin for cough, Strepsils, now Sudafed sinus Max (obviously not all at the same time) :wacko:

And no, I certainly didn’t give it to you!:unsure:
Better a head cold than chesty one as you’ll be ok to cycle once up to it. I got out yesterday for a coffee meet up and will do the same today. Umm once I crawl out of bed! :rolleyes:
Today, lie on sofa in front of TV and drink lots of tea and eat plenty of fruit and veg :okay:
get well soon :okay:

Last edited:

pawl

Legendary Member
The flu jab hasn’t made you ill, you’ve caught a cold coincidentally. Nor does the flu jab protect you against the common cold, different type of virus.

You have my sympathy though as I too have had a similar cold for the last week. Sore throat, sore ears, headache, bunged up, sinus pain, sore teeth, irritating tickly cough.
I’ve used Lemsip, aspirin, ibuprofen, paracetamol, robitussin for cough, Strepsils, now Sudafed sinus Max (obviously not all at the same time) :wacko:

And no, I certainly didn’t give it to you!:unsure:
Better a head cold than chesty one as you’ll be ok to cycle once up to it. I got out yesterday for a coffee meet up and will do the same today. Umm once I crawl out of bed! :rolleyes:
Today, lie on sofa in front of TV and drink lots of tea and eat plenty of fruit and veg :okay:
get well soon :okay:

Seems to be a lot of it about.Had the same myself .Started on Boxing Day and lasted for just over two weeks.Two friends also came down with the same symptoms .Cleared up after two weeks only for it to return a few days later.

Top Bottom