What did we do before the net...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The net has been round for more than half my life, I can;t remember what I did before it but I survived.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well... didn't have kids then.. so DIY..flippin DIY.... still do it, but only when needed (i.e. economy - cheap) ..then ride a bike, then go out with kids.....has to be cheap........

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I might have learnt a thing or two, or passed a bit on, so that's good. Would never have met a fair few folk on here that are PERFECTLY NORMAL and want a group bike ride.....or A FEW........ NICE TO TALK !!! pardon the pun !!!!!

Night Train

Maker of Things
I used the phone a lot and for long calls. Used to have a CB set too but only used that to organise road races.

Also clubs used to have weekly meets at a country pub somewhere before forums took over and introduced tea.

Wolf04

Playboy!

Getting coat....

Abitrary

Me and my ancestors used to do a lot of fishing and canoe carving. The wetlands of the thames are a fascinating treasure trove of flora and fauna.

We would install duck hides along the banks and simply smoke pipes and play cards. Cards that we'd made ourselves out of old cereal packets. We always brought compasses, although the odd joker would bring a yo-yo.

domtyler

Über Member
Abitrary said:
Me and my ancestors used to do a lot of fishing and canoe carving. The wetlands of the thames are a fascinating treasure trove of flora and fauna.

We would install duck hides along the banks and simply smoke pipes and play cards. Cards that we'd made ourselves out of old cereal packets. We always brought compasses, although the odd joker would bring a yo-yo.

shoot, I think I may have known you back then actually.

Top Bottom