What Do You Do In Your Cycling Attire?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I found myself defrosting the freezer, moving sockets and dog walking in my cycling attire today. Not really by choice, but there seemed little point in changing since I was awaiting a call to go get the van, a short cycle ride away.
At least I stayed warm in my lycra, and in fairness I did put a pair of trousers on over the top for the dog walk so as not to frighten the locals...

Drago

Legendary Member
Helped a neighbour change his car brake pads then other day, still clad in SPDs and tights. Funny thing was, I hadn't been for a bike ride!

pawl

Legendary Member
I found myself defrosting the freezer, moving sockets and dog walking in my cycling attire today. Not really by choice, but there seemed little point in changing since I was awaiting a call to go get the van, a short cycle ride away.
At least I stayed warm in my lycra, and in fairness I did put a pair of trousers on over the top for the dog walk so as not to frighten the locals...

I’m not answering that as it might get censored

A few times I've mowed the lawn straight after a ride.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Once I did a gig wearing my On-One merino jersey. It was a bit chilly, bass and combo travelled in the van, I cycled.

Might have also worn it at a benefit gig to save the local allotment (failed)

Found one photo- clearly I wore it once while recording in a car restoration workshop. We used the paint booth for the drums. It wasn't very warm.

qytO1VS.jpg

I jog in my old cycling longs that has had the knackered chamois removed. The longs bit is fine. Seemed a shame to bin them.
I've done that, but........... even with the Chamois in place
Selfie. 2008. 3.jpg

I've entered races, in my cycling clubs name, before I joined a running club, & worn bib-tights
As I did, at my very first race (2008 Darrington '5')
2008. Darrington. 4.jpg

I've worn Club jersey for a fell-race too (2010 Holme Moss F-R)
2010. Holme-Moss Fell-Race. 4.JPG

Top Bottom