What do you drink?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

when you go out to the pub?

Are you a real ale beardie, fizzy lager lout, or do you prefer cider-flavoured ice or tiny wine bottles? Or something else?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
What is this pub of which you speak? I have children, and therefore no life to go out frolicking in such establishments. ;)

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
It depends on the situation but I usually have Guiness or some other ale or if I'm wanting a quick refreshment I go for a cider like Bulmers or Magners.

allen-uk

Absolutely nothing; well, nothing alcoholic, that is.

I think everyone should try being teetotal for part of their adult life, as it really is a revelatory experience.

A.

Cockney Scot

Real Ale, nothing below 4.8%. Aint got a beard (to lazy to grow one). If no real Ale available then it will be the old faithful Newcastle Brown Ale.

Lazy-Commuter

Depends on mood, weather and what else I'm up to. On cooler days, I'm a real ale kind of guy .. no beard though. But then, on a warm day I might go for a yellow beer as it's more quenching - not nasty Fosters or Heineken though, mind, one of the "posher" ones (yes, oxymoron I know!). And if it's really hot, I might even go for a dry cider.

Wine with a meal or - especially - cheese. Red for preference, but on a hot day there's something refreshing about a nice crisp chilled white with a salad.

jayce

No booze for me aint drunk for around 3 years now ,and dont go out too many kids

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
02GF74 said:
why is this in the technical section?

Perhaps Noodley had been to the pub already?

Wine - red or white, but on a hot summers day a lovely chilled white wine.

Mr Pig

allen-uk said:
I think everyone should try being teetotal for part of their adult life, as it really is a revelatory experience.

I agree, except that I don't drink tea either! ;0)

Gave up alcohol when I was about nineteen. It's really not a very good thing and you certainly don't need it.

Not being judgmental here, my wife drinks wine and I'll often buy her a bottle when I'm out. Don't have a problem with it, but many people do drink too much.

mickle

innit
02GF74 said:
why is this in the technical section?

Just answer the bleedin' question!

Ale and/ or Whisky. Though there's nothing quite like a pint of lager shandy after a summer ride.

Top Bottom