What do you enjoy most about Cycling..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
getting home...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Just the buzz you get from being out in the middle of nowehre, you've got there under your own steam, nature is all around you... can't be beat! :biggrin:

walker

Fnaar said:
Just the buzz you get from being out in the middle of nowehre, you've got there under your own steam, nature is all around you... can't be beat! :biggrin:

Seconded, and the fact that I am so close to English History. A short ride and I am at Charles Dickens old house, or Charles Darwins Old House, I got about 5 castle's near me to. and they are all no more than a two hours bike ride away. I lve it when I get home and tell Mrs Walker what I've seen on the ride.
I love the fact, that even though I'm not, I feel like the fastest thing on two wheels, with the wind flowing over my ears. I love going up old hill's that used to cause me so much pain and today I can whizz over them like a speed bump

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Touring hols are just the best thing from planning, meeting people, seeing new places close up and drinking large quantities of beer and wine to recharge every evening!

Top Bottom