What do you enjoy most about Cycling..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So many things, but especially the fact (FACT I tells thee!) that every minute spend on your bike adds a minute to your life, Its free extra life time! How cool is that? Regular cyclists live on average ten years longer than sedentaries. The sad feckers that pay fortunes for 'youth enhancing' products, surgery, fashion,,,, if only they knew. We're not smug because we're environMentalist lycra-clad eco-warriors, we're simply going to live significantly longer than yow. In your £56,000 BMW.
HA!

Oh and it's also good fun!

Janeyb

What I enjoy most about cycling is that as I get fitter and fitter by cycling as often as possible, I get to the stage that I grin constantly while out on my ride and then my face hurts more than my legs, lungs or any other bit! :rolleyes:

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
Guess its freedom to go down those quiet country lanes and experience the outdoors to a far greater degree than you can in a car. That and the fact that I can fix the thing myself (in most cases) if it goes wrong, keeps me fit and healthy (I hope) oh and its cheap to run a bike and saves me £1500 per year in commuting costs compared to a car (more if I compare it to public transport).

walker

mr_hippo said:
What do you enjoy most about Cycling.. ? I don't like it - it's more for the racing cyclist, too expensive, flimsy covers, poor quality paper for the price and many other things.
What do you enjoy most about cycling.. ? Now that's a completely different question!

just goes to show the last time you read it then :biggrin:

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
walker said:
just goes to show the last time you read it then :biggrin:

Last read it at Christmas.

Top Bottom