What do you look like...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Flying_Monkey said:
Sylar from Heroes. Or apparently Robert Millar (pre-op!) when I was fitter. Work that combination out. That's actually me on the left.

You do have that crazy, murdering, physco look about you FM . . .

Sittingduck said:
Done :evil:...

http://tinyurl.com/be5knp

Check out the worded descripton too, lol I think you have an admirer on the staff of the magazine Aperitif!

I was only joking - but thanks! Old rucksack (I have a burlier one now...) no Tescos front light in place, pre-smash red 'n black crash helmet - must have been early last year at the lights by the hotel just after the Water Tower roundabout.:biggrin:

Helen - anytime, but I'm more Burl Ives than burl-y :biggrin:

Aperitif said:
I was only joking - but thanks! Old rucksack (I have a burlier one now...) no Tescos front light in place, pre-smash red 'n black crash helmet - must have been early last year at the lights by the hotel just after the Water Tower roundabout.:biggrin:

Helen - anytime, but I'm more Burl Ives than burl-y :biggrin:

Yeah, right! You 'didn't' see the photographer; you 'didn't' just 'happen' to pull your stomach in; nor wipe your sweaty top lip etc! :biggrin: :evil::biggrin:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Decided to post a non-cycling photo because I generally look like a dog's dinner on the bike. This is me at my birthday earlier this month. You can see my lovely bike in the background :evil:

21az2ba.jpg
[/IMG]

Will1985

Über Member
Not many recent photos of me, but there is this one from last October at Gadget Show filming.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
No, only my best friend round for pre-night drinks and we used to share a house so she's seen 'em all before.

I'm still horribly jealous of Pottsy's Gov'nor. I really want one!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Here is a picture of me and my GF.
meandhanna.jpg
[/IMG]
Im the one on the left before anyone asks:rolleyes:
I was stooping down aswell, as my GF is a tad small:laugh:

Top Bottom